General help and assistance
We are putting together some very useful process flows for some of the more complex modules. If you have any questions please contact us.
If you need product help, documentation available here:
Setting up a new mition membership portal
- Select your subscription and setup payment Go to our pricing page and select which size mition subscription you would like, you will need to login or register an account. You can elect to pay via CC or download your invoice and there are payment details at the bottom for Bank Transfer.
- Sign SaaS agreement Make sure your organisation has a signed Mition SaaS agreement that protects your data ownership. Ask for one for for your organisation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Load your members, we have simple tools to support this process, Mition Control have become expert data transfers! as this is a complimentary service we provide to all our new sites. When you are ready send your list of members details (name, email, phone, dob, address) to email@example.com and we will load these into your mition system, including subscriptions, roles, initial membership dates etc.
- Setup subscriptions Firstly your team sets up the subscription types (terms and pricing) and then allocates to existing subscriptions (marking manually those already paid). We also create security roles that are allocated to paying members, that way you can lock down resources (web pages and document libraries) to specific roles only.
- Connect Stripe (optional) In order for your members to pay you directly, add your stripe account details under admin settings. If you don't require this we can hide anything to do with payments from your system.
- Content / Features Decide what you want the mition system to do for your staff and members; websites, chat, resources, newsletters etc. Create or migrate all the content. Learn how to use each feature you require and document your own processes.. We find that documenting helps to understand the system and its functions better, if you get stuck you can reach out to our team. when trying to accomplish a task.
- Domain names You can use your current website domain OR a subdomain like members.[yourdomain].org - when you are ready, let us know the name you would like and we can provide DNS instructions and SSL instructions to use it.
- Go Live Let users know about the new system, send them an email where they can reset their password and get access to resources, chat etc. There are template emails you can send from your platform to tell your users about your new website and how to reset their password.
We will be there to help you through each stage, we will setup a regular touch point meetings to go through outstanding tasks and questions and to make sure you're project is moving toward Mission Possible, making sure your key people are available at this same time every week, for 6 weeks, is critical to project success.
Need custom webpages or features?
We often add customised workflows and screens when its absolutely crucial for your organisations processes. These projects are estimated and we provide detailed proposals with costs and timeframes. Often, if we already plan this new feature or benefit for a future build, or see it as an advantage for our whole community we meet part of the project cost.
All site recent changes can be found in the change log.